Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: T+D=Happy Maternity!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

T+D=Happy Maternity!

After getting back from my workshop in San Diego I have been in a state of deep thought, processing, and in love with life. I keep wanting to post on my experience, but it is all too much still. instead I decided to focus on the now...a beautiful love story that I have been blessed to have experienced only for a moment (or 4 hours). I promised them a sneak peak, so here they are...two little love birds, soon to be three. Thank you for finding me 'D' and believing that I was the one that just had to tell your story. You both clearly inspired me and I can't wait to show you the rest of the story....


I have only photographed one other maternity in this spot and that was the owner of this land (and up and coming photographer Kenz). These guys were probably my one and only couple to brave the adventure down to this little piece of Heaven. Oh, and we all got to conquer our bee fears by scaling down an infested pipe that everyone gets stung by when they pass. The bee-Gods were with us this day.

There is something about her smile that can melt your soul. She is very reserved and a thinker so I love these moments when she just let go. Every women is going to want to scratch her eyes out for being such a tiny little prego girl, and I'm sure it's not going to help when I say she has a beauty on the inside that matches the outer shell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Kathy! I can't wait to hear your blog about your experience with the workshop. It was seriously so much to take in - and I'm still processing everything - my life, and just how everything I discovered is reflected in me. I'm so glad we met - I hope to see you again soon. :)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

INSPIRING. I'm going to have my very 1st maternity shoot this month...and all of your pictures made me smile & made me even more excited! We need to talk, so you can fill me in on your workshop!