Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Miss B

Monday, October 15, 2007

Miss B

Wait until you see this girl's whole shoot! I am only half way through the shoot and I can't get through it all fast enough. This lovely person has been in my life for 5 years and we have been blessed to have her amazing family in our lives. I have watched 'B' grow into her own over the years and I love the person I see before me. She has a confidence inside her that gets stronger and stronger each day that is going to take her an incredible journey in life. What more could you ask for in a daughter, and they have four of them! I enjoyed our day so much 'B' and although I can't be close to my own nieces and nephews (miss you guys), it makes me happy that I can make a difference in your life and be there for you. We love you very much and I can't wait to show you the rest! K

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Wow, I love the yellow of her shirt against the green bricks! Way cool!