Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Time

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time

I was looking through some old photos that Shannon took of Jake and I and I thought I would reflect on...where the hell does time go? How does life take you by the horns and make you put the most important things on hold, like showing your hubby affection? I love this guy so much and there are days that go by when we can just be in passing. I never forget to tell him that I love him, but sometimes it's easy to forget to show him. I truly believe that Jake and I are Spiritual Partners (term Gary Zukov coined) and I continue to admire him more and more each day. With him being busy starting a business as well, I have found that he has been more preoccupied and it's making me want to pick up the slack. I have made a date night for us this weekend (now he is going to read this and know the surprise) but I think what we really need is that next phase of life where we get to go on weekend dates! I guess I just wanted to post on how much a love this guy and remind us all that it takes a lot of effort on both ends to make sure our souls are fed. I don't have any relationship advice (actually I have a lot, but not tonight) I just thought it would be fun to profess my love for Jake on the blog and to tell him that I miss him. I am off to feed my soul with a little Jaker's time!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
These pictures illustrate the chemistry, admiration, and love that you two share. I am in awe. ~S.S.~

Anonymous said...

Get a room.

T

Anonymous said...

And careful, or you'll be changing diapers again...

Love, Mom

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

sexy time.

Patrice said...

I love you moms comment!! Go Marsh!!