Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Another Day...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Day...

missing Tré. I had to go down to the Pearl to get a pair of jeans the other day so I brought my camera with me to capture our day. Once again Tré was in school and so I just shot these two little rugrats together. I will have to take the boys out one of these Wednesdays when Jalena is in school and Tré gets out early. I like seeing the dynamics of the kids when they hang out together separately without being the '3'. Jalena takes care of Jamie while we are out together and they really like playing imaginary games. It was just a fun day where I got to play as well...camera time!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely loving the shirts you are putting Jamie in lately... makes him look like such a little man! Great shots ;)

~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

i wish i had your kids' clothes. they're the most fashionable little people i've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! s.s.