Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: I'm not mad at'cha...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm not mad at'cha...

Multiple choice question for ya...
A. This senior was out until 3am the night before his big picture day
B. He was completely bored with the whole idea.
C. All the above :)
You know you are on a senior shoot when there is a lot of yawning, and or texting going on! I can't be sure that 'B' had a good time with this whole senior shoot thing, but I had fun trying to get one smile out of him that didn't look programmed. Thanks for the challenge and now the self doubt on whether I can bring out the inner being out of every client! 'B' these pictures are your payback for staying out too late. I will post gorgeous ones of him soon. He may not have liked the camera, but the camera loved him!



This should say it all. This was at the end of the shoot and I thought I would try to make the "I'm a fool picture" complete. I know he loved the whole experience deep down:) I know I enjoyed meeting him and his sweet, sweet mom! Thanks guys.


No comments: