Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Princesses on Ice Night

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Princesses on Ice Night

Last night I got to do something very special with My Girl. One of our wonderful neighbors has three girls and she is always on top of planning things for her girls. We were fortunate enough to jump in on one of her plans to go to Princesses on Ice. Four of Jalena's friends went and they all dresses in Princess outfits. We went to dinner at Red Robin first and the girls felt like movie stars the way everyone was staring at them and commenting on the "beautiful princesses" in their dresses! This was Jalena the whole time (below)...some parts were a little scary (Sleeping Beauty story was a little dark with the fire-breathing dragon). I always have to tell her not to bite her nails...I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any left this morning. Best skating award goes to Ariel and Flounder.
This was our favorite story because of the cute constumes and our favorite music.
I love this shot because it is priceless to me because it tells an enchanted story. Little 'E' is in amazement of the moment and her Mom is being brought right back to childhood with a smile of bliss on her face. I was just as happy as Jalena to watch all the amazing performers and getting caught up in the Disney moment!
This was Jalena's favorite part in the finale. The fireworks were unexpected and very exciting!
The start of our night. What a fun night to experience with my daughter. A night of awakening my imagination,making a memory for my daughter, and embracing the little girl inside me:) Thanks Little Lou, I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!! We went as Sleeping Beauty too! And I'm with you as you said you enjoyed getting caught up in the Disney moment! I cried through the first half, really!!! Priceless mother-daughter time! Did you hear Walking with Dino's is coming soon?

Anonymous said...

laney loo you are such a pretty princess!!!!

love kk

Anonymous said...

Oh..this looks like it was so much fun! I would have loved to have done that with my DD. She's growing so fast and before we know it, they'll be more interested in boys and friends than princesses and mommy time. I'm glad you got to spend some special time with your girl!
TFS,Heather