Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Kids Halloween

Friday, November 2, 2007

Kids Halloween

Growing up in Alaska and Trick-or-Treating in below zero weather was always a trick! We would wear costumes that made us look like the Stay-Puffed marshmallow Man because of all the layers we had on. Or we would have to put layers on top so you wouldn't even be able to tell that we were wearing costumes. Did I mention that the houses were all on acreage so we would have to rive to each one of snow machine if it were warm enough. It's like Christmas for me T.O.T in this NW weather...I tried to take the kids to about 30 houses last year just because we could. This year I had a volleyball game that interfered and when I got back, I was a little disappointed in Jake's loot that he brought back. I think the kids had at least 15 more houses in them:) Although, I did have Jamie drugged up for his cold so he almost feel asleep and the tough boxer cried most of the way:( The kids had a blast and I love seeing them get so excited about holidays because it brings me right back to my own childhood.



No comments: