Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Sent from Heaven

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sent from Heaven

A friend once told me...."it's not that easy for all of us to get pregnant like you, Kathy Carlisle." Well, she was absolutely right and here is a testimony for all those that feel like the road is hopeless. From day one I watched Amy struggle with the disappointment of not getting pregnant as easily as they thought it would be. Watching her on her road to success has been amazing and I think she is nothing less than a hero. She never complained through the pain-staking process, and I don't think I have ever heard her complain once about her handfuls now. It all paid off in full, because her perfect little blessings have totally rocked their world and everyone around them. I think this shirt is so fitting for these two because they are two little angels that were sent straight down from Heaven!

2 comments:

Shyla said...

not everyone can be as hot as you either Kathy Carlisle! ;)

Is that THE shirt?! They on e you were wearing when I fell in love with you? ;) lol

MsB said...

Thank you for posting this ... I, too, am struggling with infertility. My husband and I just had our 5-year wedding anniversary this summer; and, as much as that is a blessing in itself, it's also a reminder that it's another year and we're still without a child. We've gone through the expensive treatments and we're told we're both fine yet I still can't seem to get pregnant. There are days when I'm okay, and others I soak in tears. But, your post is giving me hopes again. Thank you.