Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: JT Concert

Sunday, September 9, 2007

JT Concert

Before you think I am the hippest Mom on the planet for going to the hottest concert of the century....I have to confess that I have only been to 2 other concerts before this. To my defense of the choice of concerts....not many bands came to Fairbanks, Alaska to perform! It was Night Ranger and The Judds! Needless to say, I was so excited when my friends Amy and Josh invited me to go. The night was full of hysterical stories and some incredible people! I had a blast and I think Justin loves me for coming to his concert! I am pretty sure that he was staring right into my binoculars the whole night. I was far away, but the bonus was that I was in a suite and there is no other way to party now that I have been spoiled. I don't think I could watch another concert any other way. Thank you A-Hall for more amazing memories....I wish we could have documented more to help with the memory.

6 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

You're definitely workin' the hat & bringing sexy back. I was laughing about your concert experiences in Alaska because I actually paid 50 bucks to see Richard Marx in Anchorage! It was great finally getting to catch up with you! I'll be in touch super soon. Stay away from bees.

Anonymous said...

I am green with envy! Would love to go to a big time concert like J.T. How fun. My big concert in Alaska? Cindy's dad rented a motorhome and took us to Boyz II Men in Anchorage!! HA!! ~S.S.~

Anonymous said...

I had to come out of blog stocker mode for this one. Beat a Color Me Bad concert at the AK State Fair in Palmer! :) Michelle

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, thanks for posting the wasted pic of me! At least you looked hot the WHOLE night! Love you and thank you for making it a memorable evening. I should have watermarked my photos you copyright theif! LMAO!KIDDIN! Love your body,A

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should tell everyone why you were wearing that hat, Kathy... And is it a little small for your head? And don't be knockin' the Fairbanks scene. Blue Oyster Cult isn't anything to sneeze at.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Boy, Mom was harsh, eh? I didn't know she even liked BOC. She's probably just jealous that you got to hang out with JT. I don't think I ever went to any concert in FAI- I was pretty partial to the music scene out at the Howling Dog Saloon...ride, sally, ride...

T