Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Ahhh.....Young Love

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ahhh.....Young Love

I gave you guys a sneekpeak of these two amazing people, well here is a bit more and they are now on my featured section on the website, if you can't get enough. Thank you two again, for a great few days together and for sharing your love story. I had a blast with you both and I learned a ton in the process. Check them (Mind/Castle) out in a couple weeks after their new site will be live. It's never easy to shoot other photographers, but here is my stab at it! K




3 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

AWESOME. i love the one with the bridge in the background.

Patrice said...

I love these! What a great looking couple. You did an AMAZING job!

Anonymous said...

This couple oozes love for one another...not to mention, they are seriously bringing sexy back. These photos make me want to go find a dark corner with a honey! :) S.S.