Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: New Boutique

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Boutique

I know I mentioned this place before, and I'll mention it again, because I love it! You have to go check out Fancy Pants in Vancouver because it rocks and more importantly, the girls that own it are RockStars! This was a shoot that I did for them last minute outside of their shop to try and get a couple images for marketing purposes. I still have a shoot in mind that I want to do at a barn with their clothing and some willing models so I can really do their clothes justice. Jamison was wearing the amazing Knuckleheads line and he was just to die for. It was a blast to work with individuals that totally trusted me and wanted my vision...it helped to have such cute models too!


3 comments:

Toni said...

such cute pictures, and I love your blog banner!

tj cameron said...

do those clothes come in big kid sizes too? i need some new clothes :)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

jamie's outfit is way too sweet.