Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: 'S' is for Shy!

Monday, September 17, 2007

'S' is for Shy!

I have had a few shoots lately of seniors and they were so shy! I know that 'S' said that she had a great time during the shoot and she had a beautiful smile on her face the whole time, but I think she may think that I am crazy. She is a beautiful girl and a very talented softball player, I hear. But she was so quiet, which means I am usually extra loud in the shoot. I hope I didn't annoy her too much and I really hope that she enjoys the shots that I got. I love her shyness in the pictures, and I really love the laughing ones. Check out the first one of her shadow...I think that it is what all women in or out of sports should see as their perception of themselves:)





1 comment:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

What a sweet senior. She's beautiful...