Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More Favs!

Monday, September 3, 2007

More Favs!

These first few, Jamison is wearing a new little outfit that I picked up at this new AMAZING boutique that just opened up in Vancouver (Fancy Pants), you have to go check them out. I wanted to take him to the car junkyard to do a shoot but when we came across this broken down car right by the beach house I couldn't resist slipping it on him. I love the company that created this line, Knuckleheads, (shirt also) and I think that she is local (but big in Cali). I have a lot more shots that I can't wait to share....but I can't stay awake another minute with the first day of school being tomorrow. Did you know that I HATE schedules. I hate that my little crew has to be broken apart and I miss summer already!




2 comments:

Kenz said...

Tre is such a little model! HE is going to be a serious heartbreaker!

Patrice said...

Okay could that outfit be any more ADORABLE!! It just fits Jamie's personality!