Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More twins

Friday, September 14, 2007

More twins

I know I can't get enough of these two! This is a concept that I have had in my head since before these two were born. As a stay at home mom, it's not very often that we get dressed up and take care of our kids at the same time. I love that Amy is all dressed up, twins at her feet and her hands are full. I just wanted to get a couple shots of them before they are off and crawling so these are a couple that we got. I know these are just teasing you Amy, but the others will be done by this weekend. K

4 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

beautiful & fun pictures. this is the amy i met at hoopfest who was preggo with twins, right? her babies are so stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and expressive are they? Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

The kids are cute I guess, but those shoes are killer! Just kidding (about the kids, not about the shoes). Love the shot- and the color!

T

Kenz said...

Love the concept. Love the kids.
The End.