Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Mr. Serious

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mr. Serious

Meet "K"...he is the most serious 17 year old that I have ever met. He has know since he was very little that he wants to be an astronaut....and I know for a fact that if anyone is capable, it is this young man. He is a pilot already at 17 years old and he intends to carry out his dream and I couldn't be more impressed. He has such a beautiful soul, and a smile that could melt you. The first couple pics were just warming up in clothing that he never wears. He is in shorts and a tee 364 days out of the year I am told. I just couldn't get him to break out of his shell at first. See below what finally made him feel at home.....no not the hammock...
not the fence in front of the catholic school...
not even when I forced him to do some karate moves at me...although, I did get a genuine smile (a "i don't know what I am suppose to do/nervous smile, but I'll take it)
I wasn't until I got him to the airport, that he relaxed and got comfortable. Although, he was not comfortable hanging out under the scaffolding and ended up giving me some scared smiles. We didn't hang out here long. I forced him to stay for a couple and even made him pretend to smile. I still don't know if we were allowed under there, I'm such a rebel.
He is an amazing pilot and his parents have every reason to be very proud of him. Can you imagine finding your passion at the age 17 and living it out! He is going to go incredible places in life, and I can't wait to say that I knew him when! Thanks "K"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can fly! Sweeeet. I'm lovin the airplane shots! awesome stuff, and it looked like you had some really nice lighting out there, excellent!

-Casey @ MD|CS

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Looooove these Kathy. Being the wife of a serious, overachiever, pilot...I can relate. I'm impressed you got him to do the karate kicks - HIIII YAH!

Anonymous said...

You are so GOOD! You can just see the "realness" of this young man come through in those airplane photos. It's amazing to see the transition from the first few to those. I'm betting that his parents LOVE those shots because I'm guessing they are completely him.
By the way...I've been checking out your pics/blog ever since Casey and Danielle did our family pics back in July. You are all so talented!

Unknown said...

Love the whole progression....Nice! Now, where are the pics with the two of you in the air?

Way to bring it out!

Brian