Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Sweet Boy

Friday, July 13, 2007

Sweet Boy

Introducing my beautiful nephew Marek! I was going to attempt a formal mini shoot with this little guy with my sister-in-law and things went to pot quickly. I can't complain that it was the subject because he literally slept through the whole thing. It all started going down hill with one swift breeze , all my fluffy clouds were blown away, the blazing hot sun scorched me through my black peasant top and jeans, and I forgot how to be a professional! This is as good as it's going to get up here for me and my shoots...thank goodness I had the perfect subject to make it all feel so right. I have truly enjoyed my time getting to know him and to watch his brother and sister love all over him. I guess I don't need the perfect shoots while I am hear when I have so many blessings all around me. Here's to family.



2 comments:

eleni said...

I love ALaska and have been there a few times to visit relatives. Where are you in the previous post that you are swimming in a lake in Alaska? I know that the summers have been getting warmer each year but that much?

Anonymous said...

The lakes are freezing, the mosquitos are vicious, it's never sunny, and I don't know why anyone would want to visit...(pssst, don't tell anyone the truth, Kathy)