Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: "Girls in the Water"

Friday, July 20, 2007

"Girls in the Water"


I finally got the hankerin to do "a shoot" while visiting my familia! I had taken the picture of Tré in the crazy water with his cousins behind him (couple posts ago) and I started craving a shoot of one of my nieces in the water with a white dress on and heavy make-up. Well, I turned to my Top Models (the oldest of the bunch) and asked if they were on board. I also asked their parents and they were all for it until I showed them the make-up and they couldn't see their 14 and 13 years olds anywhere through it all! They were all troopers and it was fun to finally get a little "city shooting" in before I left. It's so dang beautiful up there to not do something other then snapshots.

Shrek.......! What is that bubble behind you from. I'm sure if I take a look at the next frame I would see dead fish floating behind you!

Kaiyuh (left) and Kayla (right) did some modeling in Taipei (where Kai lives), so they really liked doing this shoot. I love how they turned out and I loved even more watching their expressions and hearing their comments about the pics as they proofed the. They are two amazing young girls and I can't wait to see what amazing things life has in store for them. I love you guys and miss you heaps!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah- beautiful girls, beautiful setting, beautiful concept, beautiful images... did I mention I thought you did beautifully? Seriously, love it!

~S

Willow said...

I love the calm water, they look awesome!
W

sally said...

wow! you've inspired me to do a water shoot! love your work.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SHOOT!!!!!
the girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!