Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: LIVE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LIVE

Well, it only took me 98 procrastinating posts to get here, but I did it! I have been fighting getting a website for years for many reasons. But, I could fight it no longer, and I am proud to say that I have the core up and am still working on a couple of the sections. Sit down with a cup of coffee/tea and enjoy my novel of a website. There is a lot to see and I hope you enjoy! Announcing....see beauty...see laughter...see life...through Heaven's Eye

http://www.heavenseyephotography.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say what a neat and uplifting site this is. As always, I'm a big fan. Have to get Scott over to see this. I posted something on the site and now it is almost midnight. I've got to get some sleep! Aunt Liana

Shyla said...

Yay! you are LIVE!! Im sooo excited! ;)

Anonymous said...

Site looks SWEET! Can't wait to spend some time going through all of it!