Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Forgotten Shoot

Friday, July 27, 2007

Forgotten Shoot

I did this shot for 'M' before I left for AK and I never shared her with you all. She has the most amazing house, especially her closet. I set up in her home and then we went through her closet together and came up with a sexy shoot for her and her hubby. She was a blast and I really enjoyed working on these photos. These are my favorite types of shoots because most people question why a woman would do this for herself. I say to that..."do we have to have a reason to want to feel beautiful?" Most women never get professional shots of themselves other then her wedding day, then maybe a maternity next. Maternity shoots in many cases is the first time women give themselves the right to be less then perfect. We don't mind a little extra fat on our bones because it's all for a bigger reason. Well, I am all for women capturing themselves on their own to help them find their confidence, identity, passion, and most importantly....self-acceptance. To just be happy with who they are, what they believe and that the only person on this earth that has to full love them is themselves! We get so wrapped up in what "we should be" instead of "just who we are". Thank you 'M' for trusting me and opening yourself up to celebrating your beauty, youth, and soul.

'M'....see passion...see classy...see artistic...seen through Heaven's Eye.




2 comments:

Willow said...

The B&W is striking! I love the yellow one, personality and colors. Gorgeous woman! You make us all look beautiful!! :) W

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

my jaw is still hanging. i LOOOOOVE LOOOVE this photo shoot. it's so sexy and beautiful at the same time. i need a phone date with you! how about next week?!?