Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More Favorites

Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Favorites

These were a few more of my favorite moments out at the lake! My sister bonding with J while she had a fever and wanted to just snuggle someone.
The three butt-mo's! I am pretty sure that Jamie went through a total of three outfits while we were up there and the rest of the time he was nakey!
This one was Kai at Alaskaland and it was fun to have he there with the four of us. She's an amazing girl! I miss all of my nieces and nephews so bad:(
This was as dark as it got while we were there and the smoke had just rolled in because of a nearby forest fire to make the sky pink.
And I can't explain this one but it was the beginning of the most hysterical night ever! This was the second attempt at the belly flop because I missed the first time that he did it on impulse. I made him recreate it for the sake of history!
I miss everyone so bad and we will be telling Alaska stories for quite sometime to come! Love, K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These images sum up the trip in such a perfect way. Laughter, love and more laughter.

Anonymous said...

Stop posting pictures of AK...it's already overpopulated as is...remember, our little secret...

T