Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: New perspective...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

New perspective...

I borrowed Shannon's lens the other day (85 1.2) and I'll tell you what....I had a whole new perspective on things. I was suppose to have a shoot in the morning, but they had to cancel but I was hell bent on testing the lens. So my kids went with me to get my hair cut we had some time to kill. My hairdresser is building a new house next door so went through to kill some time and to test the lens. Her daughter's room was the beautiful pink and the amazing blue was the port-o-potty outside, the rest were in the garage. I just did another shoot with the lens, and I will have pictures of that family soon. Thanks so much for the fresh look on things Shannon and for loaning me your baby.

Oh yeah, Jamie got a new shirt for his B-day because he wouldn't wear anything else besides the Mr. Noisy shirt. Now I can at least talk him into one other shirt now. He loves to be Mr. Silly...this is his interpretation!

2 comments:

Willow said...

K, your girly is so beautiful and cute! I love the last one of her the best. Those colors look fab!
W

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Jamie looks just like Jake in that Mr. Silly photo! Not that I'm calling Jake silly. :) Love these pics...