Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Willow, Willow, Willowwww

Monday, January 14, 2008

Willow, Willow, Willowwww

This is a serious post about a serious girl from Tacoma. She has beautiful dark hair, a shy smile and she is very serious about life....Just look at the picture below....




THAT COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! Here's some recent shots of my girl Willow up in T-Town. I have posted about her before and she is just a beautiful person with a zest for life that is contagious. She came to visit this weekend and we just chilled with Shannon and Kristy. I get so amped up when she visits. This time we came up with a challenge that we are going to take part in to use some of those creative juices we spark in each other. We brainstormed on all sorts of props that could inspire a shoot, and then closed our eyes and picked out three at a time. Stay tuned for more details and fun shots that we come up with. The first challenge in this month and it won't disappoint:)
I just took a couple shots of her in the studio because she was in love with her hair as usual and we wanted to capture the do before she goes in for her 1,000th change of color and cut. This is her famous cat pose that has a hiss with it that will scare a dog!
Whenever Shannon and I see her, we always sing her name three times like in the title. It's just fun and I wish I could record a tester to give you a taste. She is as crazy/fun and she looks and I hope the shots make you as happy as she makes me. Thanks for the invigorating day W!

6 comments:

Willow said...

ummmm...yah...actually, it's 1001, on saturday. new haircut, tomorrow. that's what i'm talking about. yah. and i just can't stop talking about it: what it's gonna be like. then...how much i love it after it's done!!!!!!!! you so captured me and i love you! WPPI! WPPI! WPPI!

Shannon Sewell said...

WILLOW!!! Yay!! :) What more can I say than she rocks even more than her perfectly styled hair! And that's A LOT ;)

~S

Kenz said...

Love that kitty cat! I'm so glad you introduced us! I'll see you tomorrow, willow at click chicks!

Carla Pomroy said...

that's you W. spunky and fun! love the collages too. great way to show YOU.
wowza! love it!
C

Carla Pomroy said...

that's you W. spunky and fun! love the collages too. great way to show YOU.
wowza! love it!
C

Carla Pomroy said...

oh- I'm good at posting! Look two at once.