Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More Seeley!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Seeley!

I had one more favorite song that Amy sings that I had to post. I have been getting a lot of people asking about her music. Trust me, you just have to go buy it off her website. Although, I think that she is amazing, these recordings don't do her voice justice. The ones that I have posted are some of her new pieces that she is still perfecting. Can you imagine what they are going to sound like on her next CD! So go just pick up her music, K! We were playing with the camera the other night when she was here and I just had to post some of her SO CUTE smile, and her new MySpace greeting:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous you get to see amy so regularly! i simply can't wait for the new album :)

Lindsay said...

these pictures are great! i love the video clips, too. her voice is incredible!

Sarah Maren said...

I am jealous too! You guys are so lucky. Seriously, why did my best friend have to move back to Cali? She should have stayed in Portland just so I'd have another excuse to get up there.

Miss you guys! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Her music seriously rocks my soul. Your blog rocks my soul. Its a soul rockin day!

-Casey