Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More Christmas

Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Christmas

These were a couple more of my favorite moments during Christmas vacation. I love the one below because this photo encompasses everything that a parent works towards. My niece, Jahnna, was come over with emotion Christmas morning when she received a red, Nintendo DS from her parents. The first thing she did was go over to thank Michelle with the most gracious hug and told her that she loved her so much. What a proud moment and I am so glad that I was able to capture it on that magical morning. Look at that beautiful smile that Michelle is wearing like a badge:)
Tré was so sick this day but he was determined to go snow machining, so that is just what he did....and he puked right when he got home:(
Brother and Sister...there is nothing greater than these years with siblings. They love each other unconditionally and they think the other is the best thing since sliced bread! I am so proud of all my nieces and nephews and it is always the most precious thing when I get to spend time with all of them and to see my kid's eyes gleam when they are with their cousins.
I can't wait until they are all able to look back at this photo and remember everything about the Christmas of 2007. I hope that it triggers all sorts of amazing memories, smells, and love in their minds when their all grown up. Wait, I can definitely wait until they are all grown up, but this picture makes me think of their future and love for each other:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the snow photos! they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures of the kids and what a great one of Jahnna and me..thanks for posting it for us to see! I would love copies! As for the smells these memories might trigger..puke?, tortellini soup?, strep breath?:) We loved having you here and the house has seemed empty now that you are gone. You still are the best roomates we could ask for.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

oh my gosh...they look exactly like mini versions of Michelle & Jim!!!!!!