Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Growing up.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Growing up.

I don't know if you remember this beautiful family, but this is the joy of my job. I love telling the whole story..with each change in a family or a relationship there is more of the love story to tell. Well this family has one more little bundle to love and it seems just like yesterday that I was taking Brooke's newborn shots (well, guess it was only a year ago). They were cute as ever and it was so nice to see them again and to meet the newest, little Gabriella.
Some new pamper covers that I got at Fancy Pants:)
Is this the cutest or what...he was laughing so hard:)
New basket.
This is the real moment that I wanted to gt. The mom with her hands full, juggling the world, and no one to notice on a daily basis. Well, I notice the little (or big) things and I love this realness.
They have really grown and now they are little buddies.
I knew she was going to grow up into a cutie, but I had no idea. Isn't she to die for?
Yummy!

5 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

i lurve these so much! just beautiful...i'm in heaven!(SEYE)

;)

here is me wearing my you-know-what made by you know who and the other you know who: P)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

beautiful family with equally beautiful photos. LOVE 'em Kathy. They will treasure these so much...

Willow said...

i love brooke in her vest, she looks confident. the image with mama...that woman has to have serious strength to harness all the energy produced by those three cuties!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love them all. I esp. like the laughing one!

-d

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love them all. I esp. like the laughing one!

-d