Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Sunriver Again!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sunriver Again!

Another amazing weekend in Sunriver with some new friends. I went on a "Keep it Real" trip with a family and they so graciously invited my whole family to be there. They are amazing people and they have a beautiful story to tell. These are a couple of my family there having fun. This was me (very intensly) taking Tré on in a game of Go Fish. I am pretty sure that this is the only picture of me on the trip, but it is proof that I was there. I also received a new nickname from my friend 'A'...he kept saying "put the camera away Konnie Kodak." At one point I remember thinking I was getting an intimate moment that they were hardly notice me grabbing and he looks up at me and says...."what is wrong with you?" He thinks I have a serious problem, but I see it as a passion (best excuse in the world, I wonder if that's how annoying paparazzi see things:)
You will only see Jake in the sledding pictures because I BROKE my butt (coccyx) on my first and only trip down the hill. The kids had an absolute blast and the adults got to play as well:)
Jalena got to go skiing for the first time in her life with a private lesson and she ate every bit of it up.
Her instructor was incredible.
The other three kids went up snowboarding with a different instructor (Jalena was too young by a year:) Both of the instructors said that the kids were naturals. More importantly, they were very proud of themselves and it was a huge accomplishment. Jake and I were down the hill with Jamie while he entertained himself on the sledding hill.


No comments: