Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Happy LOVE Day!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy LOVE Day!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy Love day. I don't really need a designated date to wish everyone a little bit of "I love you". My sister had a procedure done on her heart today and I just got off the phone with her, so I thought I would just take the chance to spread the love. Isn't it amazing that they can go in mend her heart just like that, but sometimes some people are never able to mend their hearts of a "heart breaking" experience. Why do we call it heartache? If we lost a loved one and then had a heart transplant...the new heart would be broken too, wouldn't it? So really it has nothing to do with the heart at all. Do we feel love in our heart? Or in our mind? It's our brain telling our heart to beat faster and harder when we feel anxiety, right? Regardless if love has anything really to do with the actual heart organ...I still think it's the most powerfully, healing emotion to exist. I am thankful for my sister coming out of her surgery healthy as ever. I am also blessed with the ability to love and be loved by so many. Go tell someone that you love the....RIGHT NOW! Here are Tré and Jalena's valentine's that they will hand out this year. Enjoy. I printed them both on pearly paper and they are to die for.
Inside Spread.
Back.
Tré's is a postcard style printed on shimmery paper as well. Chicks are so going to dig this when he is dating them and I still get to make him love cards for them:) Totally kidding...unless I meet a really nice one, when he is 30, and he tells me she is the one...then I will help him make one:)


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Wow they are so lucky to have a mom like you who will make them cards! (instead of the 15.00 barbie cards!) youre awesome! Love you
Danielle

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

they'll be the talk of the school!

Shannon Sewell said...

I am sooooo happy/relieved to hear that your sister is doing so good :) Awesome news...

The cards- well, you already know what I think. Get out! The kids, the cards... perfect-O ;)

Sending a little love your way too...

~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

p.s. happy LOVE day to your sister

Amy said...

If they don't know it now, they will one day! Your kids are so blessed to have a mom like you and to be surrounded by an amazing art form ......brilliant as usual Carlizzie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE ROCKS! Those photos are awesome. I miss you guys!

-Casey