Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Outtakes from Studio fun!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Outtakes from Studio fun!

Some more outtakes from playing around in the studio the other night. This is one of Jalena's new looks that she busted out in front of the camera. I don't think Jake is going to approve of this look!
Shannon let me use a few new things for a shoot that I did the other night and the kids had fun playing with them. Thanks for the laugh Shamone!
Tré wanted to pick his own wardrobe for his Valentine's shoot and we decided the tank was a little small and we had to go with outfit #2.
Outfit #2 with my handsome little devil:) We got a couple options out of this series to use on his card. I will post both of them after I make the cards.
Speaking of handsome devils......Is this little guy too much or what? Just playing around with the fun Knucklehead clothing line from Fancy Pants. Just another day in the life of a silly little boy named Jamie!

2 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

the Knucklehead collage made us laugh out loud!!!!!!!!

Willow said...

omg miss sassy pants has your number...