Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Twilight

Friday, August 29, 2008

Twilight

Anyone else out there that can't get enough of the Twilight series? Yes, it is the next big thing since Harry Potter! Quite frankly, it has our youth in an uproar and they can get quite hostile if interrupted while reading the books. My nieces were all hooked this summer and we lost them for a couple days every time they would start a new one. My niece Kaiyuh always seems to take books a little more seriously than the next kid. She gets so into the roles I am pretty sure that in her world, she is already married to Edward and on their honeymoon. She made herself into a vampire on her blog using the picture above, so I had to put up my rendition. The shoot below is inspired by the craze and we also got some really great shots of the three of them not totally in character:) I'll share some of them just being teenagers. Thanks for the fun girls...love you! Teta

5 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Haven't read the books, but a pregnant lady sitting next to me on the plane told me that she wanted to have Edward's baby. Anyways...LOVE the photos! Your niece is stunning...

Kelly said...

That is the 5th time I've heard about those books in a week! They must be amazing. gorgeous girls and a spectacular background. Love how you framed the photos.

Shannon Sewell said...

LOVE those images under the trees... beautiful girls :)

~S

Anonymous said...

These are stunning! Wow, you should be so proud - your rocked these images!!

Lynn Cornberg said...

Kathy, do you remember Mary Catherine Gallager's make out tree in Superstar? Well having a 14 year old vampired out on a birch tree totally cracked me up. Weird mother's sense of humor. Kaiyuh is still laughing at your entry. We want to use the pic of her with the black umbrella for a business card. Will do business with you later. Your shots are truly fine.