Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Milo-Man

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Milo-Man

Many of my nieces and nephews spent the summer performing like little circus monkeys in front of the camera, in hopes of being blogged:) Well, I have to give the award to Milo for being the most persistent! I hope he is happy about making the blog again...and that it's everything he dreamed it would be;) This is where I get all sappy and talk about how amazing he is....no really he is a GREAT kid and my kids idolize him a bit. Most kids hi age would ignore little ones...but, all my nieces and nephews take care and love the little ones. We are a lucky family and I know these kids are going to amazing things.
Milo on Connor. Con-Man was the nephew that was involved with a moose rescue out of the frozen river last year. I don't think I ever blogged it, but we are forever bonded from the experience:)
Stefan, Connor, and Milo striking poses. Maybe they have been watching my blog too much!
And the biggest goof of them all joins the crew. Thanks for all the entertainment boys. We miss you! Love, Teta

4 comments:

ENDub said...

Oh my goodness Kath, he's so cute! I LOVE the animal floaties. And I thought I'd tell you how much I love reading your blog. You are awesome K.C.
xo,
e

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Milo...how gorgeous are those eyes:) It is so fun seeing all of your family...it makes me think of my loved ones in Idaho...

loved hangin with you yesterday, I left feeling like my soul was fed and it sparked my creativity!!

darc

Unknown said...

YOU FINALLY BLOGGED ME... i think you should blog me more though hhaha

Anonymous said...

YOU FINALLY BLOGGED ME... i think you should blog me more though hhaha