Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Holy cousins, Batman!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holy cousins, Batman!

As many of you know, some of the hardest shoots we deal with in our life are probably of our own family. I don't know exactly why it is difficult for me to do a pic of my large brewd. I think it is the anticipation and the desire to get it just right. I know how much my mom likes pictures of ALL the grandkids and so I gave it another whirl this summer right before I left. It wasn't easy, but we got through it, with quite a few head swaps here and there;) This is why I am doing what I do. Family is the ultimate payoff for my photography. I am able to give my brothers and sisters memories of their families and I get to spend time getting to know all my nieces and nephews. I got around to doing individual shoots of a few of them, but it was impossible to get through all 19. It was a challenge for the older ones, to do anything they could around me that was going to get them blogged...they all wanted a separate blog of them where I brag about them. Well, here's the post where I brag about how much I love all of them and how much they mean to our family. They are all amazing with my kids and they make us feel so special when we come to town. They are all incredible teens, teens and toddlers that have the biggest hearts on this planet. I love you all and miss you so bad:(

Top row: Jade, (holding) Greyson, Kaiyuh, Connor, Nick, Alec, Stefan, Marek (being held by Kayla), Milo, Sara (holding Sasha).
Bottom row: Jalena, Maija, Amber, Jahnna, Zavier, Jamison, and Tré

3 comments:

Elle J said...

How lucky is your mom to have all these beautiful, healthy grandchildren!! That is really neat.

lroah said...

WOW. Love that last one!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I can't get over how much Xavier looks exactly like a mini-me Jim. All of the kids are growing so fast...I'm happy you were able to go home and capture all of it!!!