Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Creamers Field

Friday, August 15, 2008

Creamers Field

This is the only shoot that I got in of the kids that wasn't totally candid. Most of the time, I just followed them around or got emotional shots of them playing with all their cousins, aunts and uncles. We went to a favorite childhood place of mine where we used to go bird watch. What a fun place to shoot and the kids loved exploring. I am coming off of cloud nine now that I am back home and I hit the ground with my feet running. It is a very different lifestyle that I lead here and I miss my fam! Some days, I wonder why we are raising our kids away from their family? I know that it has been a strength for our marriage, but I don't know that it is a positive for the kids. Jake and I both thrive here with our careers and our ultimate goal is to live there for 3 months (summer of course) and winter here. Here's to dreamin!
I really have to get a new blog because this shot is so desaturated from the original that is bright as can be:( Oh well, you get the point.
Tré was my star pupil of the day. He was totally into the shoot and as always...way into his bro and sis.
This is the new look in ALL my pictures. Tré just thinks that Jamie has the softest cheeks in the whole world (and he just may) but he can't keep his hands off them when I am taking pics. I always tell him to put his hand down, or Jamie yells at him, but this day, that's all I wanted to capture. Little things I don't want to forget and want them to remember:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, these photos are so beautiful Kathy! I'm so happy you were able to be home near the family for awhile. Nothin' like home, huh? ~Steph

wrecklessgirl said...

soooooooo adorable.
to adore: To love with one's entire heart and soul; regard with deep respect and affection; To worship, as of God.

lroah said...

I was wondering where you had been - great photos of your beautiful family.

Shannon Sewell said...

wow- just a few weeks and the kids look so much bigger/older :( Love the location, the feel... everything. So good to see you back blogging :)

~S

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos have grown - I think it's been almost a year since we visited that day. Tre especially looks so big!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Yessss! You're back. And it's true. The kids have grown so much since the last time you posted photos of them! My heart is happy knowing you've been home and able to spend quality time with your family. I wish I could squeeze Jamie's cheeks too!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willow said...

how do i comment when i am in love with every one of them????