Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Supa Models

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Supa Models

Where do I even begin? I am still is Alaska with my amazing family. We are missing Jake terribly, but we are very busy. My dad is in fair health, and he spirits are good. The sun hasn't been shining at all, but it seems to be creeping through the clouds for a second. I took some of the girls (my nieces and a friend) out the other day to do a Supa Model shoot and it was a blast. I'll share more later and fill you in on all the fun. I have been just living in the moment here and not craving the blogging as much, but I'm sure I will be missing everyone when I get back home and want to share;) Life is Good isn't it!

8 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

these are so fun/adorable/awesome... so good to hear how good things are going :) although i can be selfish and wish you weren't in Alaska right??

~S

wrecklessgirl said...

blessings to your family and your papa.

Willow said...

i cant even tell you how happy a blog post from one of my favorite girls has made me!!!! i miss you! i love the coloring on these images and the rubber boots are perfect :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having or had (perhaps you are home by now) an amazing time in FBKS. I'm sure it's great to be home and near your family. I cannot wait to see the rest of your supa model photos... Stephanie

Amy said...

Get ur ass home Carlizzie! This is bullshit! Sorry, my bad! Can you tell we miss you? xoxoxox ahole!

jlchristblog said...

hey kathy, i am so sorry to hear about your dad. i am glad you are able to be up there this long to spend as much time as possible with them.
take care, lindsay

nice shots btw : )

Anonymous said...

Hooray - you're in Fairbanks! Will stop by and see you sweetie, if we haven't missed you.
Dana

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I have been waiting patiently for a post from Fairbanks...now, here I am sitting in my Ashland hotel and whammo! You made my day. Supa fun images and I'm so happy to hear your dad is in good spirits. He's in my prayers. Can't wait to catch up. Sending love from OR to AK. xoxoxo