Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Happy Love Day!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Love Day!

All you need is love...All you need is love:) Thought everyone could use a little kiss from my little man. Hope you are loving yourself on this silly holiday called Valentine's Day. Here's a quote from my passion book to carry with you today. "Love really is the answer. We're here only to teach love. When we're doing that, our souls are singing and dancing." (Gerald Jampolsky, M.D.) Well, you can see my soul singing and dancing reading this blog. Photography has opened up my soul to others and I have a medium to show it. My family makes my heart skip a beat.....speaking of skipping a beat.....my sister is great..heart is stronger than ever and I love her and ALL my family more than words can say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy valentines day :) I hope you guys have something fun planned. See you soon!

-d

Shyla said...

Oh my heavens!!! I so need to see his adorable face today! haha
*Kiss* right back atchya lil' T!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

wonderful news about your sis....and i so wish i could KISS jamison on those juicy lips.