Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Ballers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ballers

So I got this hair-brained idea that while I had so many potential subjects in my house at one time, that I would come up with a concept to shoot them in the studio...as they are...one common thread...and minimum shots (I think I shot a total of 25 minutes). Well, this is what came out the session. Some of them really could have cared less and I think they were more concerned with the X-Box game that was on pause while they had to appease the hosts craziness. Thank you boys for being good sports...you almost look like you were cool in these....I'm that amazing:)

You know me...I had to keep it real. So all coolness aside, here is what I see the boys as. I think I captures a small piece of who they really are and how the week was for them:)Boys...check out the rest of the shots on the site under the 'featured' section on the site.

Let me introduce these two wildchilds. We'll keep them anonymous because of all the incriminating shots they MADE me take. This is what happens when you mix and in-home studio...8 teenage boys...two crazy kids...and way too many props (clothes) to choose from. I told these boy...we'll just call them 'J' and 'A'...that I was going to hold onto these until I could buy a WHOLE page in their yearbook for their senior year. These two had the smallest bodies on the courts this weekend, but they proved to have the biggest hearts. Keep the spirit alive boys, and don't ever loose those free spirits!


There was also a boxing match-up of Milo and Jake. It looks like things got pretty intense after the weigh in. Look out Jake, he is catching you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - these are great! You really captured all of the boys especially "A" & "J"! And the one (well all of the one's) of MIlo & Jake are keepers!!! Jake - you're truly a wonderful mentor for Milo and I hope you know how much he loves you!!! Thanks for all the help, meals and FUN!!! Love to Jalena, Tre & Jamison!!!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

The picture of your bro is DEAD ON perfect! The quick shoot turned out fantastic!!!

Willow said...

dude you just pull out all the sides of people dont you? i love it when you keep it real! awesome!!!