Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Picture Day

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Picture Day

Today Jalena had 'Picture Day' at school. So I took the opportunity to have 'picture day' here at the studio as well. I knew that her hair wouldn't stay curled for long and maybe she would pull out the awkward smile for the school shot. Last year I got her prints back and because of the digital world being so new, the shots came home with her having red hair. She said she had fun though and that she loved the school bus that she got to take them in...that's all that matters. We had fun at the studio here too and I got to get her real smile and Jaime-Jam jumped in a few of the pictures as well. Thanks to Fancy Pants for the rockin' attire:).
You know I have to get a 'keep it real' shot in the mix!





3 comments:

Willow said...

the first one and the one where she is looking at jaime, my faves! how lucky are they that they have an awesome photog for a mom????!!! forget stupid school pics!!

Amy said...

GAWD your kids are good lookin (and well behaved which is the most important ; ) Thanks for the post, you rock lady......So I am now calling that Dr. in Beverly Hills, you know the one! LOL!! love you......

Kenz said...

Love it! I'm so glad I took at a look at your blog today! It always inspires me to pick up my camera and practice but most of all to have fun!