Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Arctic Wolves

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Arctic Wolves

Can you hear me glowing? Well, if you could see me, you would know that I am glowing with proudness. My oldest brother brought his 7th grade comp-basketball team all the way from Fairbanks, Alaska to play in a tournament here. My nephew is here and 7 other teenage boys and they have been hangin with the Carlisles. I am so proud to watch my bro giving these boys this opportunity and especially watching him coach. He has the biggest heart and he loves the game so much. Talk about passion...if I could bottle his and mine up, we could pretty much sell it for millions:) I love seeing my kids with Milo (their cousin and idol) and all of his teammates with all of their politeness. What a great bunch of kids. They didn't win any games here, but I know they are going to go home more confident and have plenty to work on to step their play up. thanks for the great week Arctic Wolves.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I can hear ya glowin girl! How fun! What a great experience for your kids...and you too. :) Have fun with your family. See you soon...I'm counting down. (the deleted post was me after accidentally using Matt's username!)

Willow said...

i love it, the last one. they're so "hard" all grown up, then goofy and boyish, so cute!

Erika said...

oh my gosh if i were one of those moms i would be freaking out - those are the COOLEST!!! what a fun documentation of their adventure here! That's so awesome of your brother, those boys are lucky to have such a mentor! WHAT FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Kath - THANK YOU so much for taking such awesome care of my boys!!! They all had SO MUCH FUN!!! The memories sound endless and their energy (even at midnight - 1 a.m. your time) is elevated with possibilities and excitement over the entire experience! The pictures are PRICELESS! Once again you captured the person! love you lots, sheli...smile