Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Fans?

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fans?

There is one thing for sure in this world...I don't think I will ever yearn to go to another Monster Truck rally! Was it a fun family outing? Yes. Was it what I expected? No! Much louder than I could have ever imagined. There was a lot of dead time inbetween rallys. I think the last time that I saw this group of people was at the local fair:) It was a new experience and the highlight of the night was the BMX freestyle intermission. I think we will have to attend one of those shows instead the next time. I think I have my hearing back by now, but my sense of smell is still recovering after sitting in front of someone that I am sure, rolled in manure. So if you are going to go to a monster truck event, make sure to invest in some of those Nascar headsets to save your ears and don't go if there isn't the Donkey Kong or the Grave Digger truck (they were the most impressive). Jake was in his element as you can see:)




1 comment:

lroah said...

You are such a great mom and wife....I haven't been dragged to this yet, so thanks for the advice on the Grave Digger! :)