Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Preggers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Preggers

How cute is 'B'! I picked this girl up in a bar:) No really, I met her at our friend's bar right before she got preggers and when I heard she was going to have a baby I just had to capture her. I used her for one of my "inspiration shoots". I had a specific idea in mind using a white netting canopy. I got close to what I wanted, but what I didn't expect was to go beyond the original concept to get some great stuff. The phenomenal shots are the semi-nudes and some with her hubby, but I'll have to leave those for the imagination for now. What a beautiful girl inside and out. Thank you 'B' for trusting me and for opening up your soul:)


These are the concept shots:)

4 comments:

Willow said...

what a beautiful belly! just makes you wanna see what's inside! :) love the netting, looks natural, i love her exotic look.

KC said...

Wow! those shots are great. Shes beautiful! and so is the editing. The white netting canopy was an awesome idea too :) It gives a whole other dimension to the photos, Im lovin' it lots!


~Casey W.

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time doing this shoot. You have such a great eye for unique shots and I'm glad we did go beyond the concept to capture a variety of shots. Thanks for making me look good K ;)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

ditto...love the netting. it was a perfect fit for this beautiful mom-to-be.