Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: JOY

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JOY

Let this be contagious today. Let this light a fire. Let this be...This is joy. This is a reflection of what is in my heart daily. Sometimes it gets clouded by elements and emotions swirling in my being, but this is always inside us. It's happiness, it's love, it's content. It's a smile. It can change a moment in an instant. It can bring us out of our darkest hours. It can mend a broken heart. It can change someone's moment or maybe their life. Go out and find that something that brings that smile back into your life. It might just be the most important tool to get you through life successfully. Go smile at someone today. Go find something to make you smile. Go smile at nothing. I am smiling in this picture because I feel joy in my heart. I laugh in the picture below because sharing my joy. I laughed with a friend until my cheeks hurt and in my happiest moments I never ask "why", I mean, how many times do we really question why we are happy, and but in our saddest moments, we are so quick to define it? Laugh with me today...just because:)

2 comments:

Willow said...

i can hear your laugh right now and that makes me happy :) you are so cute when you smile!! :) (and otherwise :))

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

thank you for this :) thank you for living life so fully and truly. it is contagious like a fire :)

A