Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: The Rest of the Story

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Rest of the Story

I don't think I ever posted the happy ending of this story. These are long time clients and two boys later, their life is more than fulfilled:)



I love this picture! You can just see the bliss in the Mom's smile. They are so smitten with their boys.
And Dad's bliss too!
But there is nothing quite like the proud bliss that Grandma exudes in this shot.Just a little fun shot for Dad. I think this little guy will love looking back at this photo when he is older. Trying to wrap his head around how cool his Dad is:)

4 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

every one exudes so much love...and that last one - AWESOME!!!! the ball is bigger than the baby!

Rachel Brooke said...

These are beautiful, I love our use of light!

Angie Penrose said...

Wow. These are so gorgeous!

Lavenda Memory said...

Hey! It was so great to meet you this week and to get to know you just a little better! I admire your approach to photography and look forward to following your blog!

Can't wait to see the photos from our shoot ( :

Lavenda