Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: From the Beginning

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

From the Beginning


This is one of those rare couples that I have been a part of the WHOLE story. They came to me years ago just wanting to capture their love story. Now their growing family has become etched on my heart. I treasure my time with them and they treasure my pictures, what could be a better trade out then that. Their love story has grown with each shoot but there are so many qualities that are the exact same....the fact that they are more in love with each other than ever. He still makes her crack up and they make music with their laughs together. And she still melts in his arms everytime he embraces her. Enjoy the pics. I shot this a couple weeks ago and will be doing some newborns when their baby boy arrives:)



5 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

This is exactly the reason why photography is your calling. You tell the story from the beginning... LOVE the one with the plane on the belly...and the one in the bed. So fun and real!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work as always Kathy. The one of them on the bed is so lifestyle - I love it!! I'm sure they are thrilled with all of these!

Lynn Cornberg said...

That airline shot flyin' the globe is precious marketing material. Love the family and the people. Into The Belly and the world grows round,
L.

Lynn Cornberg said...

how do you like my new look? Actually it's dated. I played point guard against SP She Who Must not be named in the Alaska State b-ball Championship. No 3 point line back then. It was all fun and games with Palin until I lost my eye. Gobama. Go DEEP 3. Got only one eye LEFT.! I'm doing a silent meditation retreat at the bottom of a tree after this election.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy! So I have been hearing so much about you from Danielle and Casey and then of couse from Shan so I thought I would just drop in and say hello ;) Your work is so fun.