Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Don't miss out!

My Dear friend Brian McDonnell is one of the most talented photographers and beautiful spirits that I know. I love how he talks with his hands. I love how his mind works. And I love his energy. Speaking of creative and why I am blogging about him...you have to go check uot pictures of his studio. I have linked some but there are more and he is ALWAYS changing it up. Both Shannon and I have shot in his space plenty of times and every time it rocks our world. He has been gracious enough to start sharing his space with all of you. Believe me, the small price he charges is nothing compared to the HOURS upon hours, that he puts into perfecting each separate space in there. I hope to see shoots from all of you in the future with all the great walls...I'm pretty sure it will take you to the "next level";) Tell him I say hello....if you're all lucky, I won't rent out all the times to keep it to myself. Click here to go see more details!

Go rent his space, you won't be sorry. Actually you might, because you will need about a week's recovery time to process all of it's amazingness in it once you are in there. The energy and vibe alone will make you crazy, in love:) Thanks for sharing BMAC:)

1 comment:

jlchristblog said...

oh kathy!!!
this is amazing. thanks so much for sharing...... i will have to check this out . thank you thank you thank you!!