Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: More Fashion

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Fashion

Here is a bit more of this shoot from the other week. I am trying to stay surface for a couple more days of posting until I gather my thought on my night "Beneath the Surface". I look forward to sharing with you all. For now, just enjoy the amazing work of Janeane Marie. Go on her site and check out Aaron's work on there (so proud:). Here is Janeane herself, with Heather.

Janeane probably wouldn't approve of this because she hadn't finished this top. I thought it was incredible though because it encompassed the shoot for me. The fact that she can come up with the concept and create something so amazing...a talent I will never possess (clothes designing that is). And Heather's tat. blew me away!
I think the camera's tide it all together for me. I love these next couple shots.

Go ahead Aaron!

2 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

fabulous! :) can wait fro your beneath the surface post! don't be afraid of going deep ;)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

ditto on what aaron said. i'm looking forward to hearing more about your amazing night and seeing any photos you may have. and PIMP photos. LOVE the one where her foot is resting up on the table...and the last one. it's beautifully simple, yet striking...

SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!