Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Out of the Box

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Out of the Box

When my friend, Aaron asked me to help with a shoot that he set up through Model Mayhem to build his portfolio....you know I jumped on it. These are the shoots that I like to call a jolt, an energy burst, a quick fix and whatever name for it that I come up with tomorrow. I will include all the links in another post for the make-up artist, the model, the amazing designer, my part in the shoot and even where you can get your hands on such a location. But for now, I just felt like posting a couple to tantalize your brain buds. I have more to work on. I love the inspiration I pull from these "out of the norm" shoots and it's just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Aaron!

8 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

wowsa, chickadee! soft, lovely.

Shannon Sewell said...

wow.. these are truly amazing. love the coloring, feeling, lighting, posing... absolutely beautiful..

~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

OMG. what can i say!??!?! love each and every image you posted. it leaves me wanting MORE. such a wonderful feel to them...

Anonymous said...

The last one is awesome and my favorite! The lighting looks like its painted on....ooh so nice.

We miss you K-cizzle!

Love,

MIND|Castle

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

magnifico! :) yours are beautiful! thank you! I had a blast and you were right! I was spoiled to have such a wonderful model, and wardrobe, and guidance ;)

Willow said...

i sure do wish i could use the f word in my comment area cause if i could this comment would be one word... :)

beautiful as always

Anonymous said...

love these photos...miss you! must see you soon

d

Lavenda Memory said...

That last shot is stunning! Love the edit.