Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

I like to take this day to brag about the love in my life....so here I go.

I have definitely found that "if you love life, Life will love you right back!" I LOVE a lot about my life and the love just keeps getting stronger. I thought I would share a few more pics from our lovely weekend at Canon Beach with our dear friends. Thanks for a beautiful weekend that will be filled with memories of a lifetime, Kenz and Spence. I will post more throughout the day. Here are the kids cards for this year that I am still getting into the mail:) This is one of my favorite projects to do with the kids. Tré said that two kids in his class cried over his (because the dog was so cute, they say), but I think it was just because they felt all the love.

4 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

TOOOOOO freaking cute. hope i get hard copies?? :) hope you guys are having a wonderful valentine's day. we all send our love...
~S

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

Awww.... so cute!! your kids ROCK!! Happy Valentine's Kathy! : )

Willow said...

omg those are the best ever!!!!!!!!
i love them i love them i love them!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

looks like your valentine's day was SPILLING with love! sweet, sweet cards...