Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Gift of Friendship

Friday, February 13, 2009

Gift of Friendship

A while back a longtime friend of mine came to visit with his beautiful family. There is nothing like having a friend around to share old memories with. The kind of laughter that arises can only come from the past, carefree days of our egotistical selves. Well, we are all grown up now and we have families of our own and I was blessed to spend what little time I had with them. Their son, Talon is a very serious guy that seems to have an old soul to him.

But when he does smile, he can just melt a heart, can't he!
It's always fun to get these kinds of shots for clients of mine that I might not know as well....but, getting a shot like this for a good friend....there is so much more to the story. There's just something about this shot that pulls at my heartstrings. I know you are a proud papa, and you should be!


As he was heading out the door I got one last series of him playing with Jamie's hat:) Can you even stand those locks! Thank you Courtney and Pat for your visit. You were a breathe of fresh air and I still feel like it was just yesterday that you were here.

And I can't forget a pic of Keeta's first friend, Macy! She was so patient with her and amazing with the kids. You've done good you two, you've done good;)

1 comment:

Shannon Sewell said...

oh my gosh... his little curls are adorable!! love these shots & how lucky they are to have a friend do capture these fleeting moments for them.... :)

~S