Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: O.K. already...more beach shots

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

O.K. already...more beach shots

More of my favorite moments at the beach. As I am tingling all over my body, starving because of adjusting to a new diet, and tired from the mental challenge...I look at these pictures and I KNOW (without a doubt) that everything is, and will be alright. Below is my version of the two smaller rocks. These rocks have been photographed a million different ways and this is the way that I like to see them. The reality of what is really in the shot:) Wish I knew the photographer so I could send him the pic. They were all lined up at night to try to get the "one" shot that would capture the statue and beauty.
Can this kid be any cuter...My little Alaskan boy;)
I had to get a shot of the mark we left behind in the sand. Our heart and Jake's portrait of me stayed in the sand all day for all to enjoy.
Just like Keeta has left a mark on all of our hearts:)Enough said about this one....
There is no greater reward as a parent then to see our kid's love for each other. Jake and I have been beyond blessed and these three beautiful souls continue to rock our world in every way.
At 9 and 6 and they are still each other's biggest fans. All three of them crack each other up daily.
Window to a person's soul....well, now you see how beautiful she is on the inside.
These are the moments that wash away all the puppy trials, poop scoops, and morning yelps at 6am. I catch at least one of these moments a day with one of them stealing a snuggle from her.
Then there is that other moment in the day when I catch one of them yelling at her;)
No it's not an award winner. It's not technically sound. And it's not my all time favorite shot. But, maybe this is the one that will bring back a smell for one of them. Or spark a memory of a beautiful weekend. Or maybe it will continue to make me cry, because they are only this small once. These photos, just like every photo I take, are packed with memories that I wish I never have to forget. Thank you again to the Richardson's for a weekend to remember. We are blessed.
Just incase there were tears on this one, Kenz. I thought a seaweed goatee would make you smile:)

3 comments:

Kenz said...

ha How did you know!!!!!!!! thanks for throwing that in, made me stop crying. Thanks for the great weekend.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

one of my favorite posts...ever.

Lavenda Memory said...

oh! the dog is just a puppy in these shots... can't wait for a family to photography. very inspiring!