Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: L O V E

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

L O V E

You never know where LOVE will appear:) I thought I would reflect on love today because that's always inspiring. I am in love with my family and I'm not afraid to scream it! I am at a point in my life that I truly love myself (that's fun to say). I love my job title...MOM. I love my passion (photos). I love life. I hope you all feel the same and that this reminds you to count your blessings. We are pros at focusing on the negatives in life, but sometimes it takes reminders to notice all the good.

6 comments:

Shyla said...

I am glad you love and arent afraid to scream it....
allow me to add to your little 'love' collection and say you are also lovED by me!

xoxo

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

You have really been on my mind a lot lately...and maybe it's because you're sending all of these good vibes. sending LOVE from montana!

ENDub said...

Can I get an "amen." I'm feelin' this post Kath.

Unknown said...

yah man!!! im definatl

Anonymous said...

yah man!!! i am defiantly feeling this post i love yooouuu teta kathy

~wanna be rebel~ I GUESS hehehe

KC said...

love is awesome! And we definitely love you and your family.....the heart is awesome too.