Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Simple things...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Simple things...

This was our trip to Sunriver a while back and I worked on a few that evoked emotion for me and my family. Dan and Tiana so graciously invited up to spend the weekend with them and it was so awesome. The kids couldn't get enough of the snow and we laughed the whole time we were there. O.k. so the kids weren't the only ones that couldn't get enough! Check out the rest of the shoot on my featured section of my website...the Happy Holidays feature.
We found some ice patches to drag the kids on.
Notice all their nervous little hands in this shot. Don't you remember sitting on Santa's lap and being so nervous because of all the anticipation of waiting to finally have a turn with him and then ask him for that year's desire:)
Jamie was awfully excited to see Rudolf in the middle of the hotel shop. I love the inquisitive finger touching the red nose!
No one made it past this slick spot without falling at least once. I really felt guilty about getting everything on camera and not helping....a little:) It was the funniest thing ever. Why is watching someone fall on ice so dang funny?

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh you guys look like you had a great time! Fun in the snow, miss you!!

Anonymous said...

The very end of this video he reminds me of the kid that cries and says, "I can't put my arms down!" from A Christmas Story! How funny.